Frequently Asked Questions and Answers...
1. How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Normal drying time is about 6-12 hours depending on the humidity level in the air, air movement, and room temperature.
The application of protector will make the drying process a little bit longer.
2. How long will it take my furniture to dry?
It typically takes furniture 1-2 hours to dry. We Recommend that you abstain for 1-2 hours.
3. Will all the spots come out?
We treat all spotted areas using state of the art techniques and equiptment available today and are successful more than 97% of the time. But rest assured; we completely exhaust our huge arsenal of cleaners before we declare a stain permanent.
4. How safe are your cleaning and protection methods?
We use only the safest, most effective technology to assure not only your satisfaction, but your safety as well. We do not use any harsh chemicals, or leave any irritant residues.
5. What does "Cleaning to The Standards Mean?
In 1992, representatives from the carpet manufacturing industry, the carpet cleaning industry, and the federal government set a common set of standards for the carpet cleaning industry. These standards are now referred to as the Soo1-92 standards. It was agreed that each of these cleaning processes should include these common steps:
• Pre-treat spots, stains and heavily soiled areas
• Hot Water Truck-mounted Extraction
• A thorough rinse
• Fiber Protector ( additional charges will apply )
• Cleaning your carpet in accordance to these industry standards will help assure that you'll get a quality cleaning job.