Our upholstery cleaning process will leave your sofa or recliner looking its best.
Removing oils, Dust mites, and allergens while refreshing your most valued and utilized pieces. Better yet it is completely safe for kids and pets!
Why buy when you can clean for the fraction of the cost of new furniture.
Our process is quick and effective. So give us a call for your free no obligation quote. We offer phone estimates for your convenience.
*Also don't forget to call our office for monthly upholstery cleaning specials.
Our 10 Step Upholstery Cleaning Process
• Step 1: Pre-Inspection We will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
• Step 2: Fabric Test We will then determine the fabric type so the correct cleaning solution is applied
• Step 3: Pre-spray A preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break soil and spots for a more thorough cleaning.
• Step 4: Pre-spot Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
• Step 5: Agitation A professional brush is used to further loosen the soil.
• Step 6: Soil Extraction and Rinse The upholstery is then thoroughly rinsed using a powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting or leaving a sticky residue behind.
• Step 7: Neutralizer Every upholstery that we clean is pH balanced after wards so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your furniture soft and fresh.
• Step 8: Post Spot Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions.
• Step 9: Post Groom (If Needed) Your upholstery is groomed with a brush so the fibers dry faster. It also improves appearance.
• Step 10: Post Cleaning Inspection We will spend time with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.